- Please, register via online registration form or mail to dirk.hladik[at]tu-dresden.de by the 25th of May 2017 – only 8 places are still available!
As a further highlight for your stay in Dresden at the EEM 2017, the EEM17 Organizing Committee together with the enerCONNECT association invites you to take part in a social event on the 10th of June. The event will give you a chance to reflect upon the conference in a leisurely atmosphere and explore another beautiful part of Dresden. We are excited to have you participate!
Date: 10th June 2017
Meeting time: 9.45 am
Meeting point: “Port Dresden”, Terrassenufer 2, Dresden
|10.00 am||Steamboat cruise on the Elbe river
|10.50 am||Arrival in Dresden-Blasewitz at the Loschwitz Bridge (“Blaues Wunder”)|
|11.00 am||Stroll through the lovely neighbourhood of Dresden Loschwitz and visit some unique local stores
|11.30 am||Lunch at the famous Körnergarten, which is well-known for its “Biergarten” and tasty food|
|01.00 pm||Trip to the top of the Elbe-Valley in a historic cable car. Afterwards, a short hiking tour takes us to the beautiful castles at the Elbe River (about 45 min hike)
|02.00 pm||We will arrive at a “Strausswirtschaft” (wine tavern) located near the castles at the Elbe River. Here, we can enjoy good Saxon wine and delicious tarte flambée
|3.30 pm||We will take tram line 11 back to the city center – ending the day´s programme|
General conditions and registration
- Please, regsiter by the 25th of May 2017
- The maximum number of participants is limited to 25, so act quick to reserve your spot
- The participation fee amounts to 15 € (enerCONNECT members: 8 €). It includes the steamboat cruise and the cable car ride, but not food and beverages
- Please use our registration form here or mail to dirk.hladik[at]tu-dresden.de
Further details and information will be provided on this webpage and via email for registered participants.
If you have any question, please feel free to inquire at email@example.com.
Please note that no legal claim can be made. The presented program cannot be guaranteed from our part and is dependent on third parties and weather conditions. We cannot be held liable in case of program changes or accidents and damages that might be occurring. Participation at one’s own risk.
We are looking forward to your participation! 🙂