- The deadline for the final full paper notification has been postphoned to 28. April.
Preparation of the final version of accepted papers
Since the papers presented at EEM 2017 will be published in IEEE Xplore, after receiving final confirmation that your full paper has been accepted for presentation at the EEM 2017, we kindly ask that you resubmit the full paper by 15th Mai 2017 using IEEE PDF eXpress to ensure compatibility with IEEE Xplore´s formatting guidelines. This will help us expedite the publication process. The final version of accepted papers for both oral and poster presentations at the conference will need to be prepared as follows:
- Before creating your PDF, please add the following copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your document: 978-1-5090-5499-2/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE. As a reference, you can browse the IEEE Xplore database for previous conference publications.
- Create a PDF version of your paper using the IEEE PDFeXpress tool. In order to generate the PDF-file, proceed to the link http://www.pdf-express.org/. If you are a first-time user, click on the tab new users and enter the conference ID code 40390XP, enter your email address and set a password. If you are already registered in PDFeXpress (previous conference submissions via PDFeXpress) then login, enter your password and enter the conference ID 40390XP. Then, for each conference paper you co-authored, click on “create new title”, enter the title of the paper and upload your Word file. Upon successful completion, you will receive an email with your converted PDF-file or in the case that an incompatibility was detected, a report detailing why it failed will be sent to you. In this case, please correct the indicated problems and resubmit the Word document;
- Please make sure to complete and sign the IEEE Copyright Form.
- Log in to the abstract management System AMSYS https://eem2017.abstract-management.de/ using your login data from your abstract and full paper submission. There you will need to upload your full paper PDF which you have created with IEEE PDF eXpress and the copy of the signed IEEE Copyright Form.
Full paper submission for accepted abstracts
Authors whose abstracts have been accepted are kindly asked to prepare their full paper using the IEEE Template for Conference Papers provided here (Word file) and here (LaTeX file).
Please take note of the fact that to be in accordance with the IEEE template, full papers should not exceed 6 pages (incl. references)* in length. In response to numerous requests, the deadline of your full paper submission has been extended. For consideration, full papers need now to be submitted for review by 28th February 2017.
To submit your full paper, please log in to the abstract management System AMSYS https://eem2017.abstract-management.de/ using the same login data from your abstract submission. There you will have the option to upload your PDF document.
All full papers submitted are subject to a thorough peer review process by the EEM 2017 Scientific Committee. You will receive final confirmation as to whether your paper has been accepted for presentation at the conference at the latest by 28th April.
* Please note that the page limit stated here differs from that indicated in the IEEE template.
Preparation of posters
Authors presenting their posters during the designated session are not required to submit a final version of their full paper. The posters should be printed in A0 and portrait format using the PowerPoint template provided (EEM 2017 Poster Template).Please note that all posters are required to be delivered to the conference office (Room HSZ 304/Z) at the lastest by 3:00 pm on Tuesday, 6 June 2017:
Call for abstracts
The 2017 edition of the EEM Conference will be hosted by the Chair of Energy Economics, TU Dresden and at this moment we kindly invite you to submit an abstract to the 14th International Conference on the European Energy Market in one of the EEM2016 Conference topics.
Submissions of abstracts should be done until 15 November 2016 using the following link: https://eem2017.abstract-management.de/
In the first place you need to register as User. To do this, enter in the above link, click in NEW USER and input your email, your name, institutional data, address and select yourself a password and your country. After doing this, click Ok and you are registered as user. Then you can enter in the submission page using your Email and your Password and submit your contributions.
Please be aware that your abstract can contain text only and should not be longer than 6000 characters. Additional to the text, you have the possibility to upload two graphics for illustration.
|Call for Papers:||15.09.2016|
|Full Paper Submission:|
|Submission of Final Version of Full Paper:|